Category Archives: community

Jer & Tezi Welcome YOU to Stockman214! (Our YouTube Channel)

Tezi and I made a channel trailer where we get a quick chance to introduce you to ourselves and our youtube channel: Stockman214 It’s a great opportunity to give new viewers a place to start their experience with the channel, as well as put some names to the faces and voices of the videos.  We hope you like it and… Read more »

Jer & Tez UnBox the Alienware 15 laptop in HD!

No Comments on Jer & Tez UnBox the Alienware 15 laptop in HD!

One of the most important pieces of any new project such as Stockman214.com is the core computer to process, edit, catalog, and distribute content.  It was imperative, therefore, to acquire a computer that was both powerful (multi-functioning), and mobile!  The Alienware 15 r2 is exactly that computer.  The beautifully crafted laptop has enough power under the hood to manage every… Read more »

Another Blessed BLAB Session: Jer & Tezi getting the hang of this

So Monday night’s blab went really well.  Thankfully, and maybe even surprisingly. When something goes so well the first time: see our post about our first time doing a BLAB session– there’s going to be some trepidation about the next time, thinking maybe the first time was a fluke.  But we’re very happy to report that our first awesome experience on BLAB wasn’t… Read more »

Come BLAB with Jer & Tezi! – Starting now!

No Comments on Come BLAB with Jer & Tezi! – Starting now!

Tonight in just a few minutes Tez and I will be blabbing with you!  Come have a fruitful conversation with us as we discuss what things keep us together and what separates us.  It should be an interesting evening!  Look forward to meeting you. <iframe style=’max-width: 100%;’ src=’https://blab.im/jeremy-stock-what-keeps-us-together-and-what-divides-us-find-your-voice-1′ frameborder=’0′ height=’480′ scrolling=’none’ width=’640′></iframe> Come blab!  or click here!

Pray for those who persecute you

No Comments on Pray for those who persecute you

“You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy.  But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!   In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.  If… Read more »

Scars: do you see hurt or healing?

No Comments on Scars: do you see hurt or healing?

You can look at a scar and see hurt, or you can look at a scar and see healing.  ~ Sheri Reynolds There’s a lot that could be unpacked from this quote, but one aspect that jumps out at me at this moment is just how much of our place in life today is not dependent on our past, but… Read more »